Each issue includes stories about people using rubber stamps to create art,
as well as stories on specific stamping techniques.
Regular columns include:
• The Card Shoppe - focusing on beautiful handmade cards
• In the Spotlight - reviews of new products and catalogs (either print or
• The Calendar - a listing of rubber stamp conventions worldwide
• Short Takes - short tips, recent news and good ideas about stamping from
readers and company owners.
• Surf City - stamp sites on the Internet
• Tips & Techniques - a column devoted to mastery of new techniques
• The Cover Artist - a talk with the artist who created the current magazine’s
• Looking Ahead - submission information for upcoming issues